Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Littly Grumpy at Momma....

Thelma here! I did something today when I was a little grumpy that made Momma grumpy too.
Poppa bought me some fun toys and treats yesterday that I finally got to see today. One of the things he picked up was a running ball. I just wanted to cuddle and Momma wanted to have me try it out. I got a bit grumpy because it seemed a bit scarry to me. I was really nervous of it at first so I cuddled far into her lap... and kinda peed a little.

That made Momma grumpy at me. . . but she still gave me some almonds when she put me back in my home!!

1 comment:

Jen and Suki said...

Hmm, almonds. I'm going to have to try those. I peed on mom and dad's bed so many times when I was a wee pup. Pawrents ALWAYS forgive you. Just tell her you were trying to send a pee-mail!