Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Last Post

Penny here. . .

Life has been full of cuddles, treats, and fun times with family and friends. I've been full of happies to have ratnasiums, couches to run on, hammocks to cuddle. . . Basically Thelma and I have all but crowns and thrones. Unless you count that one time I rode around on my pal Suki Sumo's back.

I've also been very luckies to have all kinds of lovins from Thelma, Momma, Poppa, family, and all of my Aunties and Uncles. You all take such good care of me and I love you all very much.

My tumor has gotten a bit bigger and while I'm still walking, it's harder. I just don't have the energy I used to and think it might be time.

I've shed my little rat tears and just when I thought I was brave, I was having a hard time leaving my favorite places: the hammock with T, Poppa's shoulder as a Pirat(e), and Momma's tummy for ear scratches. At least I got my favorite places in before I leave. Saying goodbye is hard, but I must. Plus my pawrents keep telling me there will be a mound of peas and yogies when I get where I'm going to feel much better.

Be good to eachother. I love you and I'll miss you all tons.
Lots of Love & Peas, PennyLane

2 comments:

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Oh Penny,
I am so sad to read this post. And I am so late coming by. Sending lots and lots of gentle puggy hugs your way and to your family too.
xo

Jen and Suki said...

Penny, you were a good rat. And you were my mama's favorite rat. Loves to you!